The fundamental intent of our curriculum is:
To ensure competency in literacy, numeracy and oracy
To give students the disciplinary knowledge in a broad range of subjects to allow them to enter their future pathway of their choice
To equip the students with the knowledge and skills relevant to life in the 21st century
To nurture students to become curious, resilient, empathetic, reflective and who aim for excellence
Subject Curriculum Intent:
- To instil a passion for cultural, geographical and topical issues/awareness.
- To instil an understanding of the why and how associated with the physical landscape.
- To inspire our students to question the world around them.
- To equip our students with the cultural capital and articulacy to be confident in a 21st century world.
- To instil a sense of empathy related to the variations in quality of life around the world.
- To develop the skills of literacy, numeracy, graphicacy, oracy and map skills.