Cycling to School
The Beacon School recognises the many positive benefits of students cycling to and from school. We therefore encourage this form of travel in as many ways as possible.
Some of the benefits of cycling to school include:
- Improving health through physical activity.
- Establishing positive active travel behaviour.
- Promoting independence and improving safety awareness.
- Reducing congestion, noise and pollution in the community.
- Reducing the environmental impact of the journey to school.
Please find below a link to our Cycling Policy and after reading, please complete the form below:
Please also find a link to Bike Register where you can protect a bicycle from theft: