Sixth Form Remote Learning Support
With a view to minimising the disruption to learning for our Sixth Form students during this period of uncertainty, we will do our upmost to support students remotely. This will include the following:
- All lessons and associated independent learning tasks will continue to be set on ClassCharts
- In many subjects, tasks will direct students to resources uploaded onto on Google Classroom or Google drive
- All subject specific Year 13 revision resources are now in place on the A Level Revision Bank on Google drive link below:
If you require any further support regarding remote learning please do not hesitate to contact your form tutor, classroom teacher or myself and we will endeavour to support as necessary.
Points for contact for Sixth Form students
- Form Tutors: Your form tutors can be contacted via their school email accounts and remain your first port of call for general pastoral queries
- Subject Specialists/Teachers: Your teachers will also be responding to emails and in many cases streams of feedback and response will be available on your Google classrooms
- Miss Barroll Brown: Should you have any questions/concerns/queries that you would like to direct to me as Head of Sixth Form, you can email me on G.BarrollBrown@thebeaconschool.co.uk or alternatively my work mobile number is 07545 696087.
- Mrs Randall: As our KS5 Safeguarding Lead, in the event of safeguarding issues arising whilst not in school, you can contact Mrs Randall via her email address K.Randall@thebeaconschool.co.uk or via her work mobile phone on 07545 696376.