Sixth Form Points of Contact
Points for contact for Sixth Form students
- Form Tutors: Your form tutors can be contacted via their school email accounts and remain your first port of call for general pastoral queries
- Subject Specialists/Teachers: Your teachers will also be responding to emails and in many cases streams of feedback and response will be available on your Google classrooms
- Miss Barroll Brown: Should you have any questions/concerns/queries that you would like to direct to the Head of Sixth Form, you can email to: G.BarrollBrown@thebeaconschool.co.uk or alternatively my work mobile number is 07545 696087.
- Mr D Dutt: Contact our Deputy Head of Sixth Form by email on email@example.com
- Mrs Randall: As our KS5 Safeguarding Lead, in the event of safeguarding issues arising whilst not in school, you can contact Mrs Randall via her email address K.Randall@thebeaconschool.co.uk or via her work mobile phone on 07545 696376.
- For general enquires email: firstname.lastname@example.org