Contract type: Full-time/Part-time and Permanent
Salary: MPS/UPS (London fringe) with potential recruitment incentives of up to £6,000
Start date: 1 September 2019
A recent successful applicant said to us: “I was warmly welcomed by all members of staff and students that I interacted with, and appreciate and look forward to working with such a family-feel community you have at your school”. The Beacon School is now looking to appoint an enthusiastic colleague who is looking for their first post as an NQT, a new opportunity in a school, or a colleague returning to the profession.
We proudly serve our local community, attracting students from a wide range of backgrounds and we are once again heavily oversubscribed for September 2019.
Come and meet us. it is a school that you will instantly want to be part of.
As a colleague:
- You will join an exceptionally warm and welcoming staff
- You will teach students who want to learn
- You will be supported from highly experienced Heads of Maths
- There is an excellent programme of CPD to enjoy
- You will receive a Chromebook and have the use of IRIS technology to help you shape your teaching
- You can develop your career alongside colleagues from the 30 GLF Schools
- Have access to a part funded Masters Qualification
- There is a recruitment package available of up to £6,000
- There are numerous opportunities to be fast-tracked into school leadership
- There are a large range of extracurricular activities and visits to be involved with
- There is a very strong and supportive staff body with a number of staff social events
We are conveniently located within easy reach of Sutton, Croydon and south London, with excellent road networks.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Paul Cuthbert, Deputy Headteacher.
For more information and an application form, please visit www.thebeaconschool.co.uk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon on Monday 4th March 2019
We reserve the right to call candidates to interview prior to application deadline or withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
References may be requested upon receipt of your application, so please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interview date.