Speakers for Schools currently have a fantastic virtual work experience opportunity ring-fenced for students in Surrey from Bam Morgan Sindall Joint Venture who are looking for Beacon School students to apply.
Exciting current virtual work experience opportunities include:
- VWEX with a leading Construction/Engineering/Infrastructure/Design Company
- VWEX: Virtual Work Experience for Y10 and Y11 within Tesco`s Property Department
- UKNA :Spend three days with national arts organisation, UK New Artists, gain a Bronze Arts Award
- WE Evolve, One week Work Experience with Santander - Online
- Duration: 26th October to 30th October 2020
- Application Deadline: 2nd October 2020
- Age: 14+
Students can register by signing in / registering here and will be forwarded instructions on how to apply.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
If you have any queries about the process or would like more details on how employers deliver the placements virtually, please get in touch with email@example.com or call 02075 493 669 / 0203 405 9818 and our team will be happy to help.