Required from January 2019
£8.50 per hour (term time only)
The school is looking to recruit an experienced Minibus Driver to transport our students to various fixtures and events, in a responsible and competent manner.
You will hold a clean D1 driving license and must be able to adhere to route timings, supervise and ensure the safety of the students, and maintain safe condition of the minibus.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Clean driving licence (held for at least 2 years);
- Experience driving a large vehicle;
- Pleasant, patient and helpful personality;
- An ability to communicate with a range of different people;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Reliable and trustworthy;
- Flexible approach to working arrangements;
- Good organisational ability;
- Enjoy working in a school environment.
The successful candidate must have the following experience and skills:
- Hold a current, clean and valid driving licence D1 unrestricted or a PCV licence or D1 restricted (car licence obtained prior to 01/01/1997);
- Age 25+ (for insurance purposes);
- Geographical knowledge of the local area;
- Competent to undertake vehicle checks and carry out basic maintenance.
The post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check and a medical check.
Interviews will be held as and when suitable applications are received
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please email email@example.com for more information