|The Epsom, Ewell and Banstead 14-19 Learning Network is a partnership between local schools and a Further Education College, who wish to work collaboratively in order to broaden the curriculum on offer to students in the area.
The Network is directed by a Management Group, made up of the Headteacher or Principal of each organisation.
- The aims of the network are:
- - To provide a choice of high quality and stimulating pathways for learners, with clearly defined progression routes
- - To extend collaborative vocational courses to increase choice motivation and participation
- - To provide high quality collaborative information advice and guidance for all 14 – 19 learners
- Blenheim High School
- Epsom and Ewell High School
- Glyn School
- Rosebery School
- The Beacon School
For more information about the Epsom, Ewell and Banstead Learning Network, please contact the Network Co-ordinator Vanessa Lygo-Baker on v.lygobaker@the beaconschool.co.uk, 07800 843987